proposal-1

Working title


 College animation


Format
Final format will be mp4 file published exported) from Photoshop. This format will allow the animation to be uploaded to blogs, YouTube
Type of animation


I am going to use tweens and frame-by-frame animation techniques to make the animation.


Purpose (describe in detail)


The purpose is to advertise the range of media courses in Tower Hamlets as well as the apprenticeships offered. It will be able to be shown on the college web site as well as social media.
It is to show the college in a good light, with enthusiastic students, wonderful tutors and facilities





Target audience
(describe in detail)



The main target audience are teenagers 14-16s and young people, although I hope the animation will appeal to a broad range people.






Animation software

I will be using Adobe Photoshop to create the animation, although if I have time I may include some Animate sequences.



Total running time
(15 seconds +)

I shall aim to have a one minute animation.


Dimensions

788 pixels by 576 pixels I shall be able to export it smaller for various purposes ir needed   

Planned approach





I have not decided on a style or technique yet so I am starting the work by researching as much animation as possible. I am going to start by looking at some current music videos to get a feel for an up-to-date work available at the moment and work that appeals to the age group targeted.

Proposed action/storyline










Animation proposal

 
 








Comments